« Home

The beginning...

Here it is. I have finally created a blog. Number 1, why a blog? Well, I have always been interested in blogging, but for some reason, just never got off my ass to start one. Somehow, I felt motivated to set up the blog today, and you are witness to the birth of its creation! *insert evil laughter*

Number 2, why the title? According to my other half, I am a bit of a drama queen (as demonstrated by evil laughter for no reason), and during one of my usual hysterics, he suddenly went "Her Drama-ness", as in like Her Highness, and hey, I thought it sounded pretty good, and it is now the official title of my blog. I can't promise drama in every post, but I will endeavour to be hysterical once in a while. *grin*

This will be my space, where I will post my ramblings, bitch and complain when I feel like it, and basically just let loose. All salute Her Drama-ness! :)

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading

Previous posts