« Home | My current stitching project » | I fell.....AGAIN!!!!! » | Little House Needleworks - Lavender Hill » | ***GROSS ALERT*** » | Crazy shit! » | I'm annoyed » | Learn to Quilt » | And the weekend is here.... » | Darth Banzai » | HUH? »

Revenge of the Bitch

            

Title - courtesy of Terrence. You HAVE to check this out. I say, GOOD ON HER. That's what you get for being an ass and complete jerk, muahahahahaha........

Check out this link first, paying attention to the description:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4556985749

Then read this news article:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1436341.html

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading