« Home | Learn to Quilt » | And the weekend is here.... » | Darth Banzai » | HUH? » | Aloha! » | Buttons galore » | Zip-a-dee-doo-dah » | Buttons Part II » | Check out my badly made buttons » | My poor baby :( »

I'm annoyed

Okay, since I made my long stitchy post, my thingys on the side have all disappeared. Oh well, maybe not disappeared, but it doesn't show up on IE, until I click on comments, and suddenly, lo and behold, it's back. It seems to show up fine on Netscape though, but still, I don't know what messed it up on Internet Explorer. I'm hoping that doing a new post will suddenly miraculously bring it back. We'll see.

pffft, it obviously didn't work!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading