« Home | Crazy shit! » | I'm annoyed » | Learn to Quilt » | And the weekend is here.... » | Darth Banzai » | HUH? » | Aloha! » | Buttons galore » | Zip-a-dee-doo-dah » | Buttons Part II »

***GROSS ALERT***

Just posting a warning nice and early, I fell down yesterday morning as I was getting into work. I'm not quite sure what happened exactly, I got out of the car, was brushing breadcrumbs off my skirt, and then I slipped and grazed both knees. Only had a few cuts and scratches on my left knee, but for my right knee, well, you will see. That was a most exciting way to start the day at work, walking in with bloody knees, and my freaking skirt kept sticking to my right knee until I found the first aid room and put some dressing on it. DNA anyone?

I'm taking it easy today, not feeling too great, I'm home sick today, but I probably can't resist, and start doing some work on the laptop anyways. Oh, I also deleted my long stitchy post, and suddenly, all my thingys on the right all came back. Go figure! Oh wells, don't think anyone will miss my stitchy post, so no biggie. Well, I'm off to rest, do some work, and maybe a bit of stitching too. Hope everyone is having a good week, and if you're not, you sure will once you see this picture! LOL.

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading