« Home | 500 grams! » | いち、に、さん 。。。 » | Hurrah! » | One Republic - Apologize » | Back in high school?! » | A couple more things » | Hello World » | RIP Gong Gong » | Back in Australia! » | Stitching progress and goodbye »

Me Pretty Clockz

It's not going to be a very useful clock, LOL, but it sure does look good! At least to me anyway, I really like it. And I can take partial credit for it because I helped to stick the vinyl on the canvas, hee hee. Most likely this will be hanging above the TV, or maybe above our floating DVD shelves, we'll figure it out eventually. Anyways, here's a photo of MY clock (I've decided everything in the house belongs to ME! *grin*), just ignore my wilted flowers in the background. It's time for fresh ones, methinks!


How pretty! It's a little hard to read the time on it but, it's so pretty to look at.

That is so lovely!! I love YOUR clock LOL

SO PRETTY! ITS SO COOL HOW YOU ARE MAKING EVERYTHING SO UNIQUE

I love, love, love the clock. It's beautiful. Good luck on the weight loss. I'm also on a mission - for me to trim up some.

Thank you so much for your warm and sweet comment on my blog - it lightens my heart.

LEENY!!! WHERE ARE YOUU?!?!?!? I MISS SEEING YOUR POSTS, COME BACK SOON

Hope all is well with you and you're planning your wedding! I miss reading your posts!
Love,
Petra

hi leeny! come back to blogging I miss seeing your posts

anyways you were given the you make me smile award in my blog *yay*

Yes, come back to blogging. I wanna hear how the wedding preparations are going!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading