« Home | My poor boss... » | Birthday celebrations » | It's Sunday already?! » | What are bathing boxes for? » | Presenting.....BANZAI! :) » | Egg faces » | In the Little Black Box » | Little Black Box » | Yada yada yada... » | ...zZz... »

Heritage Series - Around The World With Marty Links - Holland Girl


WOOO HOOO!! Finally, a finish! Did take me freaking forever cos of all the interruptions and distractions, but at least I did get it done in the end. So, a pat on the back for me! :) Posted by Hello

She's adorable Eileen!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading