« Home | More Reubanz: #2 » | More Reubanz: #3 » | What a morning! » | Stitchy Kitty - Frost on the Pumpkin » | Oopsies » | I went SHOPPING! :) » | Reubanz » | What I've learnt... » | Banzai and new friend » | Banzai has a FRIEND! :) »

More Reubanz: #1


Awwww....don't they just look so sweet and angelic here? You couldn't possibly imagine the little terrors they are, LOL. Don't be fooled, they are absolute rascals, hee hee... Posted by Hello

thanks petra! :) and yes, they are really adorable, drive me crazy at times, but otherwise, they make my heart melt. and they are also totally eclipsing my latest finish! and i was so proud of my stitched work! neither u and debbi said anything about my snowman, lol. JUST KIDDING! *grin* and dont u worry, i will be literring my blogs with their pics once in a while, so just keep checking back!

eileen :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading