« Home | I went SHOPPING! :) » | Reubanz » | What I've learnt... » | Banzai and new friend » | Banzai has a FRIEND! :) » | A day in my life » | Ohayoo Gozaimasu (^o^) » | Getting better » | Monday blues » | ...and a Happy New Year... »

Oopsies

I hope not too many people read yesterday's post. I said I was really determined to get a finish in yesterday, but unfortunately, my determination lost out to my aching and sore arms, LOL. Yesterday's shopping was a real workout, carrying around my suits and all those shirts really made my arms ache, and they really hurt after a while, hee hee. Well, today, I have no excuse, and there should be nothing to distract me from reaching my goal. I just need to head back to the shopping centre to return the 2 shirts that I wasn't sure about (which did get the the thumbs-down from Terrence), and once I get back home, it will be just stitch stitch stitching away. I will not blog until I have a finish! Yep, that's the goal. GANBARIMASU!

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading