« Home | Waiting for August... » | After a week..... » | Revenge of the Bitch » | My current stitching project » | I fell.....AGAIN!!!!! » | Little House Needleworks - Lavender Hill » | ***GROSS ALERT*** » | Crazy shit! » | I'm annoyed » | Learn to Quilt »

New look! :)

Yay! After wanting a new look for a while, I've finally got one. This was a skin I got from BlogSkins, but a BIG THANK YOU must go out to my darling Terrence because he had to spend a lot of time in changing the code and he put in a lot of work to get it to look the way I liked and wanted it to be. I think it's kinda cute, a bit of fun, and quite different from my previous template. Any comments? Let me know if you love it or hate it!

I love it. Lots of personality.
Happy Stitching,
Annette

It's very cute but I have to scroll all over the place to read everything.

What did T get for Christmas? LOL

hmmm....what is the resolution on your computer? 800 x 600? this skin is probably not very friendly for resolutions below 1024 x 768 :( did you have to scroll side by side? i know i asked terrence to try to keep the scrolling to just up and down, but yeah, that's the problems with these skins, they dont look nice on everyone's computer :(

as for christmas, he got a big hug and kiss, and some nice dinner, LOL. he also said that he's not changing the skin for me until 2010, hahahahahaha.....

eileen ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading