« Home | I'm still alive! » | Danielle is an idiot » | Tinkling ivory keys... » | It's been a while... » | LONG WEEKEND! » | Have you missed me? » | Can you spot the mistake? » | TA-DA! » | ARRRGGGHHHHH » | Half the weekend gone »

Amazing creatures

I just wanted to share a couple of pics that I got off the Internet. I think these animals are amazing and absolutely adorable!

This one is of some dormice in hibernation, aren't they cute?!


This picture shows a newborn pygmy marmoset monkey, I can't believe how small it is! Here are some stats about it: The pygmy marmoset is the world's smallest monkey tipping the scales at 100g and measuring 35cm in length fully grown.

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading