« Home | ARRRGGGHHHHH » | Half the weekend gone » | Stinkin' HOT » | A (late) Happy New Year message » | PINK is the new black » | Life goes on... » | Ideas please! :) » | Is Vaughn really gone? » | Loving my TV » | Lola has been found :) »

TA-DA!



I got over myself in the end and started stitching tonight. As mentioned earlier, I couldn't find most of my GAST collection, so I didn't have 'Tea Rose', so I just grabbed a random DMC pink that I thought would be the closest match. Would have liked it to have the overdyed effect, but it's just one flower, I think I can survive, LOL. The rest (so far) were stitched with the specified Weeks Dye Works floss. Anyways, here's my progress so far, not a whole lot, but it feels good to be stitching again! :) This is a Lizzie*Kate design - Hugs and Kisses, and is the centre piece for my RR. Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading