« Home | All MINE! Muahahaha... » | Cherries! » | I love Wednesdays :) » | Blech to the infinity » | Long time no see » | ...Whatever... » | TV blog » | Hurray! I stitched! :) » | Heritage Series - Around The World With Marty Link... » | My poor boss... »

What THE?!

Ok, I don't know what happened. I updated my template, and my post from yesterday about the doctors just disappeared. Gone. Just like that. I don't even know what I did! Blogger ate my blog! Oh well...I'm over it, just needed to rant about it. I started taking my antibodies medication today, hope it works, I've been sick long enough, it's time to get better. Nothing much for me today, I hope to fill it with lots of rest and stitching. MAYBE a bit of housework, but nothing major, hee hee. Anyways, that's it for this post, I just needed to tell everyone that my post went missing, LOL. Will be back later! :)

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading