« Home | I love Wednesdays :) » | Blech to the infinity » | Long time no see » | ...Whatever... » | TV blog » | Hurray! I stitched! :) » | Heritage Series - Around The World With Marty Link... » | My poor boss... » | Birthday celebrations » | It's Sunday already?! »

Cherries!


Well, I said I would share pictures of my Mornington Peninsula trip with my friends, but I realised I only took a miserable 2 photos on my camera, one was of this cherry tree, and the other was of my friends (without me in the picture). So, uh, until I get the other photos from my friends, all of you get to admire this cherry tree, LOL. Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading