« Home | Walking down memory lane... » | More Reubanz: #1 » | More Reubanz: #2 » | More Reubanz: #3 » | What a morning! » | Stitchy Kitty - Frost on the Pumpkin » | Oopsies » | I went SHOPPING! :) » | Reubanz » | What I've learnt... »

Animal Rescue!


Thanks P for sharing this game, it's so fun and very addictive, and reminds me of the old Nintendo game I used to play as a kid (and still play on my GBA, LOL). This is my current score, I can get a better score if I try harder or if my mouse decides to co-operate, but it's good enough for me! To check out the game, here is the link: http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1109/. Have fun! :) Posted by Hello

PS. Just wanted to say that I have a new high score of 1350, hee hee. I know there is probably some freak out there who has a score of 10000 and above, but hey, I'm proud of going over the 1000 mark alright? LOL.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading