« Home | Animal Rescue! » | Walking down memory lane... » | More Reubanz: #1 » | More Reubanz: #2 » | More Reubanz: #3 » | What a morning! » | Stitchy Kitty - Frost on the Pumpkin » | Oopsies » | I went SHOPPING! :) » | Reubanz »

Party time! (^o^)

It's Terrence's birthday today! WOOO HOOO! He turns 25 today, hitting the quarter of a century mark, or should I say, courtesy of Jessica Simpson, ALMOST mid-twenties?! LOL. Anyways, I'm in a much better mood today after feeling reminiscent and nostalgic yesterday, I mean, I can't be feeling blue on my darling's birthday! Hee hee.... We haven't got any big plans for today, he's actually at work right now, but I'm planning to make a "surprise" dinner for him tonight. Uh, well, maybe not much of a surprise since he knows I'm doing that, but he doesn't know what dishes I'm preparing, so that is the surprise! The meal that I'm preparing tonight is a first for me, so I hope it goes well and will be super yummy! :) I'm also going to get an extra something, but in case Terrence is reading this, I'm not saying what! Anyways, I'm off to get all the stuff that I will need for tonight, hopefully my brilliant plan will be executed with no problems, LOL. Have a good weekend everyone!

Have fun and fill us in tomorrow!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading