« Home | Ready for a laugh? » | Crazy Saturday » | Death of the Mira » | WIP pic » | Friday Post » | Another bad day » | Long time no see » | Progress report » | Stitchy fingers » | I have muscles... »

One and only


Alright, just one picture. The damage is worse when you see it in person, but you can probably get an idea from this photo. Like I said, one for the photo books to be passed down for generations! LOL. Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading