« Home | New look! :) » | Waiting for August... » | After a week..... » | Revenge of the Bitch » | My current stitching project » | I fell.....AGAIN!!!!! » | Little House Needleworks - Lavender Hill » | ***GROSS ALERT*** » | Crazy shit! » | I'm annoyed »

It's Friday....

This week has gone by pretty quick, and the weekend is here already. Had a few dramas at work, which got me pretty upset, I'm over it now, but it still bugs me at times. I'm gonna be raising these issues about this particular person during my review session with my manager this coming Tuesday, don't know if it will actually do anything, but I think it's important that he's aware that someone is preventing me from doing my job effectively. I feel even harrassed and targeted at times. Not a good feeling, which is why I can't wait to get away from the office.

This is my new display picture on MSN Messenger, I love it, it's soooooo cute! :) If you're interested, I got it from here: http://snorf.deviantart.com/. I've also taken other images from the gallery as desktop wallpapers on my own computer and work laptop. At least something to perk me up, eh? Hee hee..... I asked Terrence if he would create a new blog skin for me with these images, and he completely ignored me, like as though I didn't exist at that point in time. LOL. I really don't think I will be allowed to make any changes in the near future. *grin* He did fix up the comments section part for me though, so that was impressive.....

Nothing exciting for the weekend, the usual things happening, and I hope to be plugging away at my Raise the Roof piece. I see the deadline inching closer and closer, so I want to make sure it's completed in time. My sister did say that I could get it framed in Singapore, which would be cheaper, and I guess I could do that, but I'll see what happens. Speaking about framing, I'm really excited about my framing course starting this Tuesday night. I've got all my stitched pieces bagged up and ready to go in this boxy folder, and I'll see if I manage to get anything framed by the end of the course.

Well, that's it from me for now, will probably be back tomorrow to update my stitching progress. Have a good weekend! :)

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading