« Home | Almost done » | OMG » | Not quite there » | ARRRGGHHHHH » | La-dee-da » | WIP update » | Say hi to Lola :) » | All by myself » | What to do, what to do.... » | I'm happy :) »

TA-DA!


Details of piece: This is 'The Marriage Tree' by Raise the Roof Designs. I stitched it on 32-count Lugana fabric by Sugar Maple Fabrics, 'Papilio Ulysses', which was from one of the Collaboration packs from last year.

Here it is, finally finished! Oh boy, did I cut it close! One hour before I leave for the airport *grin* This will be pressed nicely when I return to Singapore and I will have it framed there as well. It would have been really cool to have framed it myself over here in Australia, imagine, I could have said that it was stitched AND framed by me! Oh well, time did not permit, and it's all cool. Probably should let a professional do this one anyways, since it's supposed to be a wedding/anniversary gift, hee hee. Alrighty, this is the last post before I leave, off to make sure I've got everything packed! I will see if I can post while on my holidays, if not, I will share all of my experiences once I'm back. Don't miss me too much! LOL. *wink* :)

Leeny,
Looks lovely! I am sure the persons receiving will think so too.
Have a wonderful holiday!
Happy Stitching,
Annette

it turned out great Eileen! very nice.. and I'm sure the person/couple receiving it will treasure the piece :)

*hugs*

Leeny, its looks great!!!!! congrats on the finish.
I Cant wait to see it framed i'm sure it will look beautiful.
Good luck on you vacation have lots of fun!!

So, when are you due back from holiday??
Hugs,
Annette

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading