« Home | La-dee-da » | WIP update » | Say hi to Lola :) » | All by myself » | What to do, what to do.... » | I'm happy :) » | 1st week's results » | DOH! » | I'm obsessed! » | I'm a BookCrosser! »

ARRRGGHHHHH

I was stitching the word "Marriage" at the top of my tree, and then I realised that I stuffed up the position of my moon. So, I had to frog the moon, and the plan was to finish up the lettering and then back to the moon. And now I've discovered, I've stitched the word in the WRONG COLOUR!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH. I'm so frustrated right now, and it's so damn friggin' annoying! Now I have to frog the word and redo the entire top bit, including the moon. At least I didn't stuff up the sun, blech. And there I was thinking, hey, I didn't do too bad on this one, I haven't made any mistakes yet. Never speak too soon and jinx yourself eh? Grrrrrrr..... Oh wells, gonna take a tiny break from this before getting back into it. The frog had better be gone when I'm back!

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading