« Home | I'm a BookCrosser! » | It's Friday.... » | New look! :) » | Waiting for August... » | After a week..... » | Revenge of the Bitch » | My current stitching project » | I fell.....AGAIN!!!!! » | Little House Needleworks - Lavender Hill » | ***GROSS ALERT*** »

I'm obsessed!

I'm back again! I couldn't sleep, so I just ended up playing with my books! I tagged and labelled more books to be released into the "wild", and also registered books for my bookshelf from my permanent collection. In my previous post, I had registered 3 books, it's now up to 16, though not all are to be set free. It's amazing how addictive this is, I've really been enjoying it, and all I've done is label the books or just registering them! LOL. See how sad my life is? Oh well, I better head to bed now...I'm feeling tired and the yawns are starting to kick in. So tell me, with my mad enthusiasm, is anyone inspired to be a BookCrosser too? LOL. Just remember, if you sign up, put me down as a referral (leeny37), and here's the link again: http://www.bookcrossing.com/. Good night and have fun! :)

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading