« Home | All by myself » | What to do, what to do.... » | I'm happy :) » | 1st week's results » | DOH! » | I'm obsessed! » | I'm a BookCrosser! » | It's Friday.... » | New look! :) » | Waiting for August... »

Say hi to Lola :)


The adorable Lola!Posted by Picasa

My sister (in Singapore) recently adopted an 8-month old puppy. The previous owner absolutely loved the doggie, but had to give her up because his niece was developing allergic reactions to the pup. This cute little furball's name is Lola and her breed is Beagle x Schnauzer. She looks really cute and I'm looking forward to playing with her when I visit in two weeks! :)

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading