« Home | Diane Arthurs - Four Seasons » | Merry Christmas! :) » | I'm here! » | Received from my secret stitcher » | Neglected blog » | My asthma is back :( » | Hot and lazy » | All hail the new Vampire Queen! » | What THE?! » | All MINE! Muahahaha... »

FREAKY Melbourne

Having been in Melbourne for the last 5+ years, I am well aware of the area's unpredictable weather, but I don't think it's something I will ever get used to. It's summer, but it is HAILING right now! Crazy crazy Melbourne... I bet after the hail stops, the sun is going to come right out, and I will be complaining about the heat. NUTS! Oh well, that's Melbourne for you...

This is going to be a short blog, haven't really been doing much except sitting around at home, watching TV and stitching. I'm currently working on my 2nd exchange project, and my goal is to finish it before 2005 arrives. Hmmm....will I make it? Who knows? *keeping fingers crossed*

Hi Leeny. I'm posting again. Thanks to you. hugs, debbi

Hey Debbi,

You are always welcome to post :) And BIG HUGS to you! If I were in New York, you would be smothered by me right now, LOL. For now, you just have to make do with some virtual hugs, and get some slobbery kisses from Jake! And sausage wags (not much of a tail, LOL) from my crazy doggie, Banzai, hee hee. Take care!

love,
eileen :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading