« Home | I'm here! » | Received from my secret stitcher » | Neglected blog » | My asthma is back :( » | Hot and lazy » | All hail the new Vampire Queen! » | What THE?! » | All MINE! Muahahaha... » | Cherries! » | I love Wednesdays :) »

Merry Christmas! :)

Ok, so I've been MIA for a while, but it's not a big deal anyway, I don't think anyone really reads this, maybe just a couple of people. I doubt I have been missed much. Anyways, nothing much has really happened around here since I last blogged, so an update wasn't really necessary either, hee hee. Well, I did finally get one of my exchange projects finished, I totally missed my deadline, but at least I got it done! I put in the last stitches at about 3 am this morning, talk about an exciting Christmas! LOL. See, boring people like me just sit around, stitch, and watch telly *grin* But anyways, one of the projects is finally done, so that is at least one ticked off the list. I still have another 2 to go (also late!), hopefully I can get them done early January. I will share a picture later on, so if you are reading this, do check back in later. For now, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, and a happy new year (when it comes). Have a good one! :)

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading