« Home | Thursday's story » | Another day of shopping » | Shoe wall » | Reuben sleeping: #1 » | Reuben sleeping: #2 » | Party time! (^o^) » | Animal Rescue! » | Walking down memory lane... » | More Reubanz: #1 » | More Reubanz: #2 »

Pet tag


The new doggie tag, as modelled by Banzai (Reuben would not co-operate, hee hee). The picture is quite blurry, but you get the idea of how it looks like, and the details are engraved on the back of the tag. Both of them have the same one, I think it's cute! :) Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading