« Home | Party time! (^o^) » | Animal Rescue! » | Walking down memory lane... » | More Reubanz: #1 » | More Reubanz: #2 » | More Reubanz: #3 » | What a morning! » | Stitchy Kitty - Frost on the Pumpkin » | Oopsies » | I went SHOPPING! :) »

Reuben sleeping: #2


A close-up of Reuben sleeping, he's soooooooooo cute here, hee hee.... Posted by Hello

He is so cute! Do you kiss him on the nose? I do that with Jake. He tries to kiss me and I try to kiss his nose. Cuties. Isn't it amazing how your dog can make you feel so good. Well, off to bed. C'mon Jake and don't steal all the covers. hugs, debbi

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading