« Home | Reuben sleeping: #2 » | Party time! (^o^) » | Animal Rescue! » | Walking down memory lane... » | More Reubanz: #1 » | More Reubanz: #2 » | More Reubanz: #3 » | What a morning! » | Stitchy Kitty - Frost on the Pumpkin » | Oopsies »

Reuben sleeping: #1


Sunday was a lazy lazy day for me, didn't feel like doing much, and didn't feel like blogging either - nothing much to blog about anyway! Saturday's dinner went well, Terrence enjoyed the meal I had put together and we enjoyed our time together at home. Not much to blog about today either, so I'm just sharing a couple of pictures of Reuben!

This one was taken a few days ago, Terrence had just come home and put his bag on the couch with some cheapy towels he had bought (as extra scrap towels for around the house), and Reuben promptly climbed onto the couch, collapsed on top of the stuff, and fell asleep! Hee hee....he's so adorable, and this was one of the rare times to see him flipped over on his back like Banzai (he doesn't do this as much as Banzai). Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading