« Home | ~~It's the weekend!~~ » | The start of the week » | It's the weekend! (^o^) » | I am going to WORK! » | 4 My Boys - Needle and Thread (Bitty Bud Kit) » | Little House Needleworks - Home of a Needleworker » | Irregular Choice shoes » | Good and Bad » | Grammar Nazi » | Pet tag »

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is gonna be a short one, just want to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :) Nothing happened much for me today, Terrence and I don't really treat this as a big day, so there were no huge romantic plans or getting each other gifts. We've been watching our expenses as well, since I only started work not so long ago, so maybe next year when we don't have to be so tight with our money, LOL. Anyways, even if you don't celebrate V-day, I hope that you will still have a great day!

Where are you? I need an update? debbi

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading