« Home | Irregular Choice shoes » | Good and Bad » | Grammar Nazi » | Pet tag » | Thursday's story » | Another day of shopping » | Shoe wall » | Reuben sleeping: #1 » | Reuben sleeping: #2 » | Party time! (^o^) »

Little House Needleworks - Home of a Needleworker


YAY! Another finish in 2005, I think having two finishes in January isn't too bad, considering that both were fairly big projects. Anyway, this one is the last of my secret stitching projects, but uh, this one isn't so secret huh?! LOL. Oh well, I don't think Trish reads my blog *keeping fingers crossed* so hush-hush everyone! Trish isn't a big fan of the sampler style with the alphabets, so I took out the alphabet and the numbers, and I quite like the end result! I think whenever I stitch this for myself, I will do the same thing. Stitch count for this design after modification is 193 x 75 and I stitched it on 16-count aida. If you have any comments about my latest finish, I would love to hear it! :) Posted by Hello

About me

  • I'm Leeny
  • From Melbourne, Australia
  • This is where I dazzle you with my wit and fascinate you with my interesting self....but no, it ain't happening. I'm just a normal person, who can be a little nutty at times, but otherwise lead a regular life. Oh, and I LOVE cross-sitching, but I'm not 80 years old :p
My profile

My Unkymood

    My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

What I'm Stitching

  • Little House Needleworks - Spot of Coffee
  • Monsterbubbles - Home (freebie)

What I'm Reading